Sunday, January 28, 2007

Positively

I'm not sure if Joe will like this post, but it gave me a pick-up. Joe told me he lost alot of weight, which is very cool. I was weighed at the doctor's and I am 6 pounds up. With the lack of riding, I am having a hard time scaling back my snacking. With Joe doing something about HIS weight, I feel motivated to deal with mine as well. You young fucks will learn, oh yes...
On another note, I am thinking about getting together a park bike. I went to the Keizer park with Toby and my bike is just too slow and snappy, though the freecoaster was treating me good. I think I am gonna build up this frame when I get the new one. By summer, I could have a bike.
~J

1 Comments:

Blogger Cash Reynolds said...

What it is bro. Cash here. Dude, cool site you know. I just weighed in at 279 lb.'s! I'm giving my frame set back to Joe in hopes that someone else can put it to use. Flatland is just sooo strenuous and time consuming for me!
Cool site! How did you get the BBB and friendly clown images in the background? I'd love to do something like that with my sites. Do you have to know html code or is it as simple as everything else on blogger? you can reach me at niesasdad@yahoo.com
Also check out my baseball site at rookieyear06.blogspot.com
Late, Cash :)

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home